December Glossy Box Rose Gold


Hey so I have just recently joined Glossy Box, which is a monthly subscription service to a mixture of upcoming, highsteet and premium branded makeup and skincare delivered straight to your door.

I opted for the £10 per month subscription, which can be cancelled anytime with no commitment.

So far so good is my opinion of this service I have taken photos of the box and it's contents below:






As you can see lots of goodies (I hadn't realised until the next day that I had this oil above either it was hiding!Bonus!)

The box contained the following items:

Essence Liquid Lipstick in Show off - Full size rrp £2.50


Seriously love this lipgloss the colour is perfect for me and I think it is quite wearable for most people considering it is a red shade.

Next is Etre Belle Golden Skin Caviar Eye Roll on - rrp £30.66


My eyes are now starting to get dark circles and fine lines so I am keen to try anything that promises to deliver! So far so good I will follow up on this in a few weeks.

So Susan Statement Skin Highlighter Pencil - rrp £15


Tried this this morning and to be fair it glides on to the skin and highlights with a lovely golden shimmery glow a must for the festive party season.


Collection Long Lasting Nail Effects Full size - rrp £2.99

I was given a shimmery silver shade. Will try it when I take my gels off!

L'occitane Shea Face Comforting Oil Trial Size given - Full size rrp £29


I have used L'occitane before and loved their products. I must admit I am not usually a lover of oil on my face especially as I suffer with Acne at times, I have tried this twice now and I actually quite like it. It is not greasy and my skin felt really calm and comforted will continue and assess my skin over the coming weeks. I expect this small amount to last a month or so used twice a day.

Bonus Product - Starskin Blo Cellulose Second Skin Mask Firming - rrp £8.50


This mask is applied to the skin it has eye, nose and mouth holes and is left on for 20 minutes. I thought it was cooling and gentle. Once it is removed there is no need for rinsing, just pat the remaining serum into the skin and leave on. A nice enough product but at £8.50 per mask I don't think I will be purchasing others in future as I didn't feel it was revolutionary really!

If you are interested in a few treats for £10 per month there are always 5 products in the box and you complete a questionnaire about your skin colour, hair colour and skin type etc so hopefully you won't recieve anything unfit for purpose :)



Sign up to Glossybox here:







Comments

Popular Posts