Scholl Velvet Wet/Dry Foot File*


Hi all! I recently jointed www.bzzagent.co.uk which for those of you who do not know, is a word of mouth marketing website of which you answer surveys about yourself and your lifestyle.
Anyway, I was very lucky to qualify for the Scholl Velvet Smooth Rechargable Wet/Dry Foot File Campaign, which means I received it completely free in exchange for a review.

Being a regular pedicure fan, I have to admit I would not normally invest in a product like this one, which normally retails at £59.99 at www.boots.com 
I have to admit though, I have been pleasantly surprised, the product is easy to use and although it feels gentle, it definitely does the job at helping combat hard skin on the feet.  It has two speed settings, I tried both one is faster than the other and to be honest, the faster setting has been my most used as I find it to be quicker and more effective.  

Below is an example of an area treated with the pedi file on dry feet

At this point I had only used it on a small area but it is clear to see where it has been used!


Gross I know, but just look at how much dust from the dead skin cells removed there is! The file can be used wet, which I am still to try and is fully rechargeable too. If you suffer with hard skin on your feet and need something to treat it with, this is definitely worth considering with some perseverance.

Overall it is a thumbs up from me and I feel it is great quality also. It still will not replace my regular pedicures though as I love them too much as well as the fact my nails and cuticles are also treated in Salon.


Comments

Popular Posts