Lullabellz Hair Extensions #33

So I have been a bit shorter lately with my hair, and after trawling the internet trying to compare different hair extensions, both human and synthetic, I realised that to invest in some human clip in hair extensions for the thickness of my hair (I need over 200grams apparently) was going to be a costly investment. One day.......

Anyhow, I came across a company called Lullabellz on Facebook www.lullabellz.com who along with other items such as clothing and beauty, they also were advertising a variety of Clip in Hair Extensions.  I decided that at just £25 compared with hundreds of pounds I would need for enough human hair I would try their eight piece clip in set in the shade Auburn.

The hair is synthetic memory hair which to be fair is lovely and thick as well as being not too obviously fake and as far as I am concerned anyone with hair over 20 inches long is mostly telling fibs anyway!

The packaging claims that they can be curled and straightened up to 160 degrees. This is probably my only con with the extensions. I ordered the straight ones which have a slight curl to the ends, I trimmed them also to make them look more natural. I have found I can straighten them but as for curling them even with my professional curling wand, it is not happening. They straightened beautifully though so I am wondering maybe that if I had the wavy ones I could possibly re curl those?

The clips are well sewn in to the hair, there is a great colour selection and the Auburn #33 was an amazing match with my L'oreal casting Creme Gloss hair colour in 554 Chilli Chocolate

.

Me with the extensions in all 250 grams! Overall I would recommend them, especially for nights out etc to a bit more oomph to your hair. They also offer some great looking hair pieces and one piece weft extensions, which are 180 gram which is quite thick on most peoples' hair.

I am still yet to find some human clip in extensions that will fulfill the thickness of my hair and am apprehensive about spending the money if they end up being incorrect as unfortunately with extensions once you have removed them from the packaging they cannot be sent back. I would welcome any suggestions for some human extensions which would be close enough in colour for me to dye or a match to this?




Comments

Popular Posts