Revitalash Lash Conditioner

Hi everyone, welcome to my first blog post, which is a review on Revitalash Advanced lash serum. The product promises to encourage lash growth and strength of your eyelashes and results can be seen in as little as three weeks
I have now been using the product for around six weeks.  The instructions state that a small amount should be applied along the upper lash line each evening at bedtime. The applicator is very similar to a liquid liner brush and is very simple to use.
I will admit that the results I saw after three weeks as the product promised were extremely subtle.  Let me continue on to how my lashes are at six weeks though. There is a significant difference in the condition of my lashes and they are noticeably longer.
I am going to persevere with the product and I will post a before and after picture in a few weeks to show the difference, which is already looking very promising.
I would definitely recommend this product, however it is not cheap! (Around £67 upwards) dependant on size of bottle you choose. I am using the product as a treat in the build up to the Christmas party season.  Highly recommended for those who are luscious about their lashes :) xxxx
Eyelashes Before
Eyelashes Before
GetAttachment-1.aspx
Eyelashes at 7 weeks
So, as you can see there has definitely been some growth, I will continue using and update with results though. I have applied mascara but it is just a standard Rimmel mascara nothing with fibres in. I am really pleased so far and hopefully they will look fantastic by Christmas!
I would definitely recommend the product. Let me know how it works for you. X
GetAttachment.aspx
Eyelashes at 7 weeks

Comments

Popular Posts