Bach Flower Remedies Treatment


My Custom Made Bach Remedies Blend

I have recently been undergoing some Holistic based treatment focussed around Bach Flower Remedies in a local Salon called Cambridge House Wellbeing and Beauty, Penmaenmawr.
https://www.facebook.com/Cambridge-House-Health-Wellbeing-Beauty-Penmaenmawr-227823543924348/?fref=ts

(Also known as Riverside Therapies, they are in the period of changing to a new premises/name)

Even though I work in a Salon myself, I think any busy Beauty Therapist will tell you that contrary to popular belief, we don't get to have treatments all day, but boy oh boy do we need them, especially a good massage!

This is where my visit to Cambridge House came in, I saw that Amanda, one of the Therapists required Clients to participate in a study on the benefits of the Bach Flower Remedies, in order to advance in her qualification of the Bach Remedies. Well I jumped at the chance to be honest!

I had little prior knowledge of the Remedies, so I was definitely intrigued.  The package I paid for included four back massages and my very own custom blend Bach Flower Remedy to use whilst on the study.  This was taken orally, two drops, twice a day.  The blend was also added to the oil I was massaged with each time I came in.

I personally suffer terrible knots and acute back pain regularly, so I was open minded to the treatment.  I had also at the time been suffering with disrupted sleep patterns and a little bit of mild stress due to home renovations and a heavy workload.

All of these factors were taken into consideration when Amanda did my initial consultation, and by completing a questionnaire, she was able to decide which of the thirty eight flower remedies would be  most appropriate for my blend. I could have a maximum of seven in my blend, which is exactly what I had.

I began to take the remedy with an open mind after my first relaxing massage.  The massage was gentler than my usual one, however I cannot stress enough just how great I felt after this unique style of massage, which is the Bach's own massage routine.

I genuinely feel that I have benefitted from both the treatments and also the drops.  Some might argue that the drops have a placebo effect, but I believe they have worked for me in keeping me grounded and calm, as well as improving my sleep patterns.  I am a firm believer that if something makes you feel better than that is the most important thing and everyone is different and it is finding something that works for you.

My back has felt really good as well throughout the sessions, so they key would be to keep up with regular monthly massage and reduce the drops over time so that I may not need to take them any longer.

www.bachfloweradvice.co.uk The official website for the remedies if anyone would like to look into them further.

I hope this post helps anyone interested in the flower remedies, and if you do try them I hope they work for you.

Fern X





Comments

Popular Posts