Barry M Sunset Polish


Barry M Sunset Polish


image
Painted my nails last night with Barry M Sunset daylight curing polish in Fushia Generation.
The polish states that it sets in daylight without the need for u.v lights, for long lasting wear.
I cannot comment as yet how hard wearing it is as I only did them last night, but so far I am impressed by the polish in the sense that it was easy to paint with, provides good coverage and dried quickly.
I often opt for a gel polish service in the Salon where I work and there is no way this product could ever compare to that, but it does not try to!
As a break from Salon gels and a quick home treatment for inbetween salon visits I would definitely recommend people give this range a try.
The price is £3.99 for each colour and £3.99 for the daylight curing top coat.
If you are considering trying this product then definitely go and give it a try hopefully you will like it too!
Fern X

Comments

Popular Posts