Billion Dollar Brows Duo Pencil

So I have just purchased Billion Dollar Brows Duo Pencil. I got the product at a reduced trade rate as it was ordered in via where I work in Salon, but this retails normally at around £20.

What I do like about this product so far is it's versatility. One end is a concealer and the other end is a highlighter both designed with the brow bones in mind although I think it could be a handy concealer/highlighter all round.

Personally I have so far only tried it on my brow bone, however I will be trying the concealer part on my eyelid next time I apply my make up as I think it may work well as a pre-shadow primer and even out the skintone.

The product is silky soft to blend and ideal for creating definition under and around the brows before and after applying brow makeup. It can be blended with a brush ideally or with finger tips.

Top is highlighter bottom is concealer


I have tried to get a photo of my brow but it is difficult to see results on my camera, rest assured though the coverage is excellent and I am pleased with it. I will try and write a brow article soon and demonstrate the product again when I have played about with it a bit more.

Fern X

Comments

Popular Posts