Mon Platin Black Caviar Hair Cream

I have recently purchased Mon Platin hair caviar from my local hairdressers after it felt amazingly soft following my cut and finish. I had to see if I could get as good a result at home. Review to follow soon………
So, now for the review!…….
I was very impressed by this product, my hair feels like silk and is extremely manageable too. The product is easy to use and smells delicious. What drew me to the product most is that it promises smoother, more manageable hair as well as protecting coloured hair via U.V protectors and sealing split ends.
I have not used straighteners on my thick, frizz prone hair for around two months now in favour of a more voluminous Kate Middleton esque blow dry, so to be able to maintain smooth kink free hair is very important to get this look. I paid £15 for this product as my hairdresser said she could sell it for that price as she buys in bulk. On the internet I have seen it at various prices, but more around the £20 mark.image
1pi690tg
After blow drying :D
Love just how lovely and bouncy my hair looks and feels.
Has anyone else tried this product? Or have any other recommendations?  Thanks for reading! X

Comments

Popular Posts