Barry M Get Up and Glow

image
image
Have used this collection of colours for a few days now and I am quite impressed with it so far. The colours were more pigmented than I expected for the £6.49 price tag and the packaging it quite cute too.
image
As you can see from the colours (I did my best to capture them!)
There is something in there for most skin colours and to compliment a few different looks. I always love pinks and peaches so for me it has it all and also the bronzer and highlighted work well.
The highlighter in particular has a lovely sheen and makes the skin look really fresh and glowing. I know there will be some skins that would not like the high glitter content of this kit and the sheen it provides, for instance some oilier skins and maybe an older skin, but it really is down to preference.
Overall the verdict is that the product is a hit and I am sure I will enjoy using it for a little while yet.
Has anyone else tried this? What did you think?
Coming soon…. I have just ordered a few of the pigments from Peaches and Cream Liverpool. Will report back when they arrive, they look absolutely beautiful!
Fern X

Comments

Popular Posts