Peaches & Cream Pigments

image
Luxe, Pearl and Soul Pigments
image
Literally just received the three pigments I ordered from
http://www.fabulousmakeup.co.uk
otherwise known as Peaches & Cream Liverpool.
Had heard lots about this company recently, their Instagram photos and You Tube tutorials are amazing.
Then I realised they have their own range of pigment eyeshadows, which believe me when I say this, the pictures really do not do them justice to just how shimmery and pigmented these shadows really are.
I am really impressed with the quality of product and a great price too at £5.95 each.
I would recommend you follow them on Twitter/Instagram and you will see how amazing these products are and also their photos are much better than mine at capturing the intensity of the colours.
The colours I purchased were Pearl which is the whiter looking one, Luxe which is a peachy colour and Soul which is the dark one.
They all alter in different lights to show different colours, really beautiful.
I have applied a little for the daytime to try them out, but will look forward to really building the colours for nights out over the coming festive season.
Makeup using pearl, soul, luxe pigments, Barry M Get up and Glow set and Loreal True Match Foundation
Makeup using pearl, soul, luxe pigments, Barry M Get up and Glow set and Loreal True Match Foundation. 
Fern X

Comments

  1. Oooo I love the pearl one! Havent heard od this company before so will defo try them out.
    Amina xx | www.AliandHer.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts