MUA Pro Base Prime & Conceal





As promised here is my review and thoughts on MUA Pro Base Conceal and Prime kit.  
First things first, for those who might not know, each colour in the kit performs a different function on the face:

Top left Peach - Adds radiance
Top Right Purple - Illuminates and reduces yellowness
Lower Left Green - Neutralises Red tones
Lower Right Yellow - Reduces Purple tones
Centre - Pinky Beige - Highlighter

This was a mere £4 from Superdrug. I was attracted to it as i do get some mild redness and also suffer with dark circles which I absolutely hate.

To be honest I have used the yellow one prior to foundation etc and as it is quite a creamy consistency it works quite well on my ageing eye area and also definitely helps with the dark shadows.
I have been using the green on redness.  It is ok and i will continue to use it in the meantime. For me the selling point is how well the yellow worked on dark circles, therefore I think in time I will be looking into a higher quality/price version of the product as I am sure I could definitely achieve even better results.

If anyone has any suggestions on this, then feel free to comment.

Fern X

Comments

Popular Posts