Arbonne Makeup Primer

I was recently sent a few samples from Skincare Company Arbonne. I had a selection of moisturisers, serums, toners and also some of their Makeup Primer for my consideration.

Unfortunately I do not think this range is for me. I have not used the skincare long enough to see a benefit so I won't be too negative and results can take time with some brands.

The Makeup Primer is one of their best selling products according to their website. For me the product felt just that little bit too greasy for my oily problem prone skin, therefore it would be better suited to a drier skin, or more mature skin types.

The range does have a great following so do not necessarily be put off by my comments, I just felt the products were not for me.

There is also a lot of pyramid related selling as well associated with this brand, which again I am not particularly interested in pursuing.

Hope this may help anyone considering the Primer.

Fern

X

<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/14566973/?claim=445f8bsxmjx">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>


Comments

Popular Posts